How Can You Choose Different Types of equipment for Badminton Sport?
Badminton is a game played in singles or doubles with the help of rackets and shuttlecock. It is a game in which players need to buy specific equipment with all sets of minds.
Buyer’s Guide to Choose the Best Badminton Racket
The racket is the essential equipment for badminton. The racket you choose to play badminton must match with your playing style. Here is the list of factors that you must consider while choosing the best racket for your badminton game.
• You have to select a racket from the oval-shaped or square-shaped racket.
• Heavy weight rackets are more stable. You can lose a match while playing with the lightweight racket.
• While buying the badminton racket, importantly, check if the strings are tight or not. The strings should be tight to play professionally.
• Pay attention to its grip and check which grip is more suitable for you, smaller or large grip. It would be best if you chose the racket with a comfortable grip to generate accuracy and speed in swings.
• If you are a beginner, go for a flexible shaft. Experts can buy fast swings rackets.
• It would be best if you preferred a badminton racket made up of graphite, which is extremely light in weight and aerodynamic.
At last, I would say that you can prefer a used badminton racket if you are not able to decide the best badminton racket for your game. However, the used racket must be in good condition.
Factors to Consider while Choosing Badminton Shuttle
Choosing the best shuttle for badminton is a somehow difficult task. You cannot figure out much by touching it simply like rackets and shoes. Anyways, here are some facts that you need to take care while buying a shuttle;
• You can see two types of badminton shuttle in the market that are synthetic and feather shuttle.
• A badminton shuttle should be consistent.
• Feather’s stem should not be fragile.
• Shuttle feathers should be covered by glue.
• While you shot, it should flight without wagging.
• The weight of the shuttle matters a lot. A lightweight shuttle flies slower.
• It would help if you chose shuttlecock with left wings of ducks or goose feathers. It only requires six feathers.
• Choose the shuttle with appropriate speed so that it can fly far away.
• High-quality shuttles are better with stability and durability. However, these shuttlecocks are much expensive.
• Steaming of shuttlecock can also improve the durability of shuttle.
• The choice of shuttle also depends upon the level of your play.
• At last, you need to decide for a particular brand of a shuttle and need to choose between feather or synthetic shuttlecock.
Considerable Factors to Choose a Good Badminton Grip for the Racket
A right grip for your badminton racket can maximize your performance. The right grips also help in absorbing sweat under your hands. You also feel comfortable with your racket while playing badminton. You must know that there is no best grip. You have to choose the grip that suits your playing style. For understanding it, take a look at the below points;
• Players usually hold rackets tightly if they are attackers to generate more power for strong smashes. For such players, the thicker grip is suitable.
• Players who play with various skills, the thinner grip is suitable for these players.
Choosing Right Pair of Shoes for Badminton
As badminton is a fast-paced game, it requires more lateral movements. So while buying a pair of badminton shoes, you must consider the following factors;
• A right pair of shoes for Badminton must have a thinner sole, which reduces the center of gravity.
• You must avoid regular running shoes for playing badminton.
• A good pair of badminton shoes maximized performance and prevents significant injuries.
• Badminton shoes must be light in weight, with good cushioning, traction, and grip.
• You must choose a normal rubber sole to play badminton on a cement surface.
How can you choose the Badminton String?
A string is a very important part of the racket. Choosing the right string can make lots of difference in your game. There is no string in a high-end racket. While buying a high-end racket, you can choose the right tension and right string by your choice.
• A good badminton string must be durable.
• It must give you a good feel, good resilience, more control, and less shock.
• Badminton players more widely use Yonex string.
• A good string can cost around $20 minimum.