Need the best badminton rackets? When it comes to the badminton, the most important equipment is a racket that must be the perfect one. But do you know which racket is right for you? If no, then don’t worry because our guide will help you to purchase the best badminton racket for you. Whether you are a beginner who wants to improve their skills or an expert player requiring racket to exploit strategies, we have the top-rated badminton rackets for you.
So come and join us to get the perfect racket for you. Here you will find the top brands and quality badminton equipment to make a wise decision of purchasing the ideal racket.
Top 12 badminton racket reviews
Yonex Astrox 7
If you want flexible and handy equipment to deliver the powerful smashes, then YonexAstrox would be the perfect racket for you. It is highly durable and handy tool offers incredible power for the first time player. It’s all-round performance and superb quality makes it the first choice of every expert or beginner player. This racket designed with the cutting edge technology for speedy performance.
Let’s take a dive into the features of the YonexAstrox 7:
- It is high-flex racket offers 27lbs tension, 673mm length and 83 grams weigh.
- Featured with the 4U (83g) G4 grip
- Graphite and tungsten frame with the H.M graphite and Nanomesh Neo Shaft.
- Heavy head balance with the broad frame that has enough space to deliver speedy and flexible shots.
- Aero and box frame and built-in T joint
- Designed with the ISOMETRIC head technology
Following are some of the pros and cons of that you should consider before purchasing it:
- Deliver powerful shots
- Beautiful design
- Enhanced speed and durability
- Impressive performance for both attack and defense
- Insufficient Aerodynamics
It would be the smartest option for a badminton player who needs additional features and powerful performance. Furthermore, its flawless designs and the beautiful orange and black color combination is the icing on the top. So we will give you 4 out of 5 stars for this amazing badminton racket. What do you think about it?
Yonex Voltric Z Force II 2
YonexVoltric Z Force is another superb badminton racket for the professional players. It was released at the time of the All England Super Series in 2014. You will be amazed to know that it was the choice of Lee Chong Wei and won the match at that time. Since that is considered as the best option available on the market. This heavy head racket is designed for advanced players who want to deliver quicker and faster shots.
Features of the YonexVoltric Z Force
- It comes in two versions that weigh 83 grams & 88 grams
- When we talk about the string, then it is around 20 to 28 pounds that depend on the version of your racket.
- Extra slim shaft featured with the extra stiff flex
- Made with the highest quality material to deliver extreme durability and long life
- It comes with a sound filter which means whenever you hit the shutter with this racket, you will hear a sound from it that will indicate about your aggressive shot. I personally realized that it is far comfortable than those who have no sound filter.
- Tri-voltage system allows you to deliver the excellent shot even in the case of the heavy head of the racket.
- Enhanced features
- Superb design
- Powerful smashes
- Fast and smooth swing
- The sweet spot of this racket is harder to hit the shutter
- Little pricier than others
This badminton equipment got a number of positive reviews from the people. It means people loved it. Hence if you want to exploit your hitting skills, then go for it without giving a second thought. After reviewing it, we would like to give 4/5 stars.
Yonex Duora 77
Yonex is known as the best brand of the badminton racket. Hence their entire collection is loved by the people and YonexDuora 77 is one of them. It is superlative for the quick backhand drives and huge forehand smashes. It will make you able to rule the court with your powerful shots. Apart from that, you will get the highest quality rackets in just a few bucks. Its smooth hitting quality and attributes make it an ideal option for the budget-conscious people.
Features of the YonexDuora 77 Racket
- The overall weight of this racket is around 88 grams and 765mm length
- Made with the cutting-edge technology and comes in a 3U weight classification
- If you are wondering about the stringing, then don’t worry because it comes with the pre-strung feature
- Even balance and medium flex make it the best selection for the all-rounder. Whether about the singles and doubles, no one can beat the power of this racket.
- Comes in a square-shaped ISOMETRIC frame shape with vertical and horizontal strings to produce extended sweet spot in all the directions
- A dual optimum system with the Nanometric DR + Ni-Ti Fiber
- Comes with the control support cap offers 88% wider flat surface for trouble-free and splendid maneuverability
- Made with the highest quality material
- Remarkable speed
- Affordable price
- Due to the even balance, delivers feeble smashes
Whether you are beginner or professional, YonexDuora 77 is the just the thing you want. We will give 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Yonex Astrox 77 G5
YonexAstrox 77 is metallic blue racket offers even more power and swing speed as compared to others. It is basically an attack-oriented racket that leads you to the high-speed game and smashes. This new 77 series is designed with the rotational generator system for better performance. The counterbalance of the head acclimatize for each shot and assist you to take control of the drive and powerfully attack the opposition with enhanced acceleration, steeper angle, and power.
Features of the YonexAstrox 77
- Coming with the medium flex and H.M frame
- Equipped with the Nonmetric and Tungsten for enhanced performance
- The weight or grip size is around 4U – G5 (Ave.83g) and length is 673mm
- The max tension of this racket is 28lbs along with the 76 grommets
- Rotational generator system allows you to attack smoothly and rapidly
- Made with the world’s first new dimension graphite material called Namd for longer life and robustness
- Solid feel core and control support cap
- Amazing Isometric frame shape
- Beautiful designs
- Powerful smashes
- Lightweight and user-friendly
- Best suitable for both amateur and professionals
- Little expensive than other models
We have also gone through its public reviews and we got impressive reviews from the people. We simply love its style and powerful smash ability and happy to recommend to consider it. So we can say its flawless designs and effortless performance makes it worth for your investment. So it deserves to get 5 out of 5 stars. What do you think guys?
Yonex ArcSaber 11
YonexArcsaber 11 is the synonym of the power and superb smashes. It performs very well for the intermediate or beginner level players. It was introduced in 2013 and since then it became a primary choice of every player. It is designed to meet your playing style. It allows you to beat your competitor with the smooth and powerful smashes. You will feel the power while hitting the shuttle with the amazing badminton racket.
Features of the YonexArcsaber 11
- It is a lightweight racket falls under the 3U classification ranges from 85-89 grams
- Comes in the perfect G4 grip size which makes it handy and user-friendly
- It holds BG65Ti string and 19-24 pounds tension which makes it the beneficial option for a player
- Made with the Neo CS Carbon Nanotube technology and SONIC metal to deliver a high repulsion
- T-anchor for exceptional precision
- Box + aero frame and extended sweet spot
- Even balance and stiff flex
- Lightweight and user-friendly racket
- Comfortable and style
- Expensive than others
It is highly recommended racket for all-rounder players. Yes, it is little pricier but it surely worth your investment and once you have this racket in your hand, you will come to know that why people love to pay this much amount for this racket. With innovative technology and advanced features, you will never go wrong. We would give 4 out of 5 stars rating for this badminton racket. To check its price, click on the button.
Yonex ’13 Nanoray 600
If you are in a look for top badminton racket, then Yonex is the one brand that worth mention here. From high end to affordable, from beginner to professionals, they have a wide selection of rackets for you. YonexNanoray 600 is one of the popular choices among them. If you want to deliver quick drives and give a shock to your opponent, then this high-end badminton racket is a great choice for you. It is specifically designed for those players, who want to attack with the power without losing the precision of the shots.
Features of the YonexNanoray 600
- This racket is 83 grams weigh with 4U classification
- The grip size is G4 which makes it the most comfortable and easy racket
- The weight is evenly distributed from the top to bottom which makes it easier to handle
- Comes with the flexible shaft with the light head frame
- Breakthrough FX technology provides new hybrid material perception for finest elasticity on the racket shaft
- Rapid speed power
- Responsive and control
- Extended durability and reliability
- Not much effective for the smashes
- Obviously expensive
The durability of this racket is the plus point of this racket. It can be quite expensive but you will get the best equipment by paying a few extra bucks. It is one of the fastest and comfortable badminton rackets that you must have. Hence we would give 5 out 5 stars to this racket. Click on the below button to check out its price.
Yonex Nanoflare 700
It is the one that every international player loves to have the whole playing the match. This Nanoflare 700 is an excellent racket for all those players who always want to stay on the top. It comes with all the features that you need to perform well in the ground. It is the first badminton racket comes with the Sonic flare design system with the elastic graphite TORAYCAR M40X and HMG for unparallel power and firmness. Apart from that it also comes with several amazing features. Let’s have a look
Features of the YonexNanoflare 700
- It is a lightweight racket made with the unique technology for better performance
- Built with the Sonic flare system by using the TORAYCAR carbon with highly revolting head shape and aero-dimensional shape
- Designed with the aerodynamic for fast and reliable swings
- It has a headlight feature that makes you able to deliver superb swings.
- The weight is 80-85gm with the G5 grip size
- It is advanced level racket with the medium stiff
- Square and Isometric head for even distribution
- Enhanced power and durability
- Impressive swings and speed
- Lightweight and handy racket
- It is little pricier
- Hard to deliver smashes
This YonexNanoflare 700 comes with the cutting edge features to give your game a long-lasting experience. It is best suitable for all kind of playing style so no matter you are amateur, intermediate or professional; this would be the best option for you. According to the user reviews, we would give 5 out of 5 stars.
Yonex DUORA Z-STRIKE
YonexDuora Z strike is the fastest racket available in the market. It offers impressive performance and allows you to hit superb smashes. It has a stiff upper with the solid racket head for precise speed. Its smooth delivery and powerful smashes make it an ideal racket for everyone. So if you are a professional player and want precise and wonderful hits, then this racket is made for you.
Features of the YonexDuora Z strike
- Made with the Nanometric DR material with H.M Graphite shaft
- Comes with the 3U (85-89gm) classification and G4 grip size which is a larger grip size than others
- Even distribution along with the superfluous stiff frame
- Heavy head racket for the dominant smashes
- Designed with the Dual OptiMamushi Stem for enhanced performance
- It is constructed with the new Hyper-MG material to generate scathing flip
- Effortless superb performance
- Beautiful designs
- Ability to deliver powerful smashes
- Excellent aerodynamics
- May not good for beginners
- Not good for doubles
Its exceptional and precision power makes it one of the best choices for everyone. Overall, it is a very good racket that performs very well in all styles. Even champion Viktor Axelsen recommend this racket for every professional and intermediate player. After deeply reviewing this racket, we would give 4 out of 5 stars. Don’t wait and check out this price now!
Yonex Voltric 5FX
If you need all-round performance and superb elegance, then we would recommend you to go with the YonexVoltric 5FX. It is a perfect blend of control and power that provides the ultimate experience of robust smashes. It is mid-priced equipment that comes with the advanced features. It is the best racket for badminton so far and it is highly recommended having it in your racket collection. To check out its feature, scroll down the page now!
Features of the YonexVoltric 5FX
- Comes with the 83-gram weight and 4U classification which makes it the best racket for the singles and doubles as well
- It is exceptionally lightweight and receptive
- It has the standard size G4 grip that gives you an outstanding grip while playing the game
- High flex racket which means it is superb flexibility. Even in the case of slow or weak swing, it will give you brilliant power ability
- Observably, it is heavy head racket ensure the powerful smashes
- Superb price
- Highest quality material
- Easy to control
- Ideal for intermediate players
- Due to the heavy head, it may take time to respond to your attack
It is one of the well-developed rackets for the intermediate players. It is neither expensive nor cheap, so you can easily consider it for your future matches. It is fully equipped with the high tech features; hence you can go for it without giving a thought. We will give 3.5 stars out of 5.
Yonex Arcsaber 11
YonexArcsaber 11 is one of the popular and widely used rackets all over the world. Whether it is about a beginner or professional, everyone admires it for its terrific style. It is a strong and compact racket with the long shaft and grip that allow the player to accomplish hard shots. If you are an aggressive player and wants to beat the opponent with the powerful hits, then it is the best option for you.
Features of the YonexArcsaber 11
- Made with the Neo CS CARBON NANOTUBE and SONIC METAL to deliver the rapid-fire performances
- 3U (Ave.88g) classification with G4 grip size
- Provides a sweet spot for the smashes
- Comes with the box and aero frame
- M Graphite stiff shaft with the ultra PFF
- M graphite frame
- Powerful hits
- Lightweight model
- Strong and powerful power
- Extremely comfortable
- Large racket head
We can say that it is one of the superior racket for the badminton that comes with the list of advantages and cutting-edge technology. Because of its material and design, you will surely love to hold it in your hand. When you have this kind of racket, you will no need to worry about the smashes. We would give 4 out of 5 stars of this amazing racket.
Yonex Voltric 80
This YonexVoltric 80 is another wonderful racket from the Yonex. Whether it is a little expensive than other models, though it has huge popularity among the people. It gives the immense power to the user to deliver hit stocks. One thing for sure that after checking its features, you will be in love with this racket and realize that it worth your investment of every single penny. Even the Mathias Boe who was the winner of the men’s double prefer to have it for playing his matches.
Features of the YonexVoltric 80
- It is designed to give the power of your games and enable you to deliver offensive drives.
- Heavy head racket which means you can put as much power as you want to hit the strokes.
- Comes with the 3U classification (ave.88g) with soft G5 grip size (unstring)
- String tension is 20-27lbs
- Designed with the high modulus carbon frame and Nanometric tungsten.
- High modulus carbon shaft with Nanopurimu for better and improved performance.
- Able to deliver powerful hits
- Enhanced speed
- Solid control power
- A beginner may find it tricky to handle it
- It can damage your wrist if you will use it without practice
This amazing racket is made for the professionals and intermediates. Its high speed and extraordinary features make this gear the best suitable for you. Also, we have checked its public testimonials and realize that people are very satisfied with this racket. Hence we will give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Yonex Nanoray 900
YonexNanoray 900 is the smartest racket among all. It is not only beautiful in look, but also comes with fabulous features. It is actually a real box of surprises that design to meet all the requirements of a player. This racket is not so expensive or cheaper and this is the reason people love to prefer it for giving the strong hits. Its light head feature allows the user to exploit their shots.
Features of the YonexNanoray 900
- It is an advanced level racket designed to play the offensive game.
- The light head balance enables you to control it easily and best suitable for the doubles.
- Power rating stands among 4 out 5 and control rating is 5 out of 5
- Stiff flex and made with the H.T graphite along with the H.M. graphite Nanometric.
- Ultra PEF and X-fullerene
- Weight is 3U (85.0 – 89.9g) and length is 674mm with the G4 grip size
- String tension is around 19-24 pounds
- Amazing power
- Superb speed
- Powerful hits
- Beginners may found it hard to use
It is one of the best quality rackets that every player must have. It is powerful and superb racket made to deliver exceptional deliveries every time. It may be little hard to control for the beginners but with the practice, they can easily manage it. As per our review, we would like to give 4 out of 5 stars rating to this racket.
How To Choose The Right Badminton Racket?
Apart from the shoes, ball or badminton attires, one thing that makes the badminton incomplete is the badminton racket. We all know the importance of the racket while playing it, but what will you do if your gear is not accurate? You surely don’t want to compromise with your game. Am I Right? To beat your opponent, you must have the precise and good quality racket so that you can rule the court with your excellent skills. It should be the one who will complement your skills so that no one can beat you.
Choosing a racket is completely depending on your game style and experience. There is an infinite number of rackets are available in the market from the beginners to professionals. So if you are beginner, intermediate or professional, you should select the racket as per your necessities.
To add ease in your purchase, we highlight some of the most important tips that you need to follow while going to purchase it.
Check the weight first
Weight plays an immense role in your racket. It must be lightweight and handy so that you can easily move it and hit the shutter. It usually denoted by the “U” so the smaller the number is, the more it will be heavy. A good badminton racket weight relies upon 80 – 100g. So whenever you will consider any racket for you, first check out its weight. If you cannot find the weight, then you can ask the seller to let you know about its weight.
If you are a beginner, then you should have to buy a lightweight racket that weight should be around 85-89g. Such kind of rackets is easier to use and control. Apart from that, they will give you a rapid speed and recovery. Furthermore, it will protect your wrist from any injury.
On that other hand if you are a single player then you may need slightly heavier racket (3U) to ensure constancy and in the case of doubles, 4U racket would be the best option for you.
Next thing that you need to take care of is the balance point. You can find the evenly balanced or heavy head rackets in the market. So you should have to check where the weight is chiefly placed. To examine its balance, place the finger in the below of the head and see which place the racket tilts.
There are basically three types of balance you can find in the racket:
- Heavy Head Balance
- Light Head Balance
- Even Balance
Heavy Head Racket
As its name indicates that those rackets that have the mass to the head are known for the heavy head racket. These kinds of rackets make a player enable to play aggressively by delivering powerful smashes. Most of the professionals who play with the long exchanges consider this racket for them.
Light head racket
This type of racket has less weight in the head of the racket. This is the reason that it is easier to control and use. It makes you able to swing the racket without any hassle and because of this; it is very well-liked among the double players. If you talk about the speed, then it will surely satisfy your requirements. Its rapid speed and fast deliveries make it the best option for any sportsperson.
Even balanced rackets are made for the all-round players. The weight is equally distributed in all over the racket which makes it the lighter version of the racket. If you don’t know about your playing style, then you can go with such even balanced rackets. Once you will come to know about your style, then you can consider the heavy or light head racket.
Take Care Of The String Tension
The string is used to hit the shutter with the power. Hence it plays an essential role to make your competition a blockbuster hit. To check out the string tension, you can press your palm alongside the string and see where it will tilt. Professional often tend to use higher tension racket for them because it allows them to hit the powerful smashes. If you are beginner or amateur, you will need around 22-23lbs string tension racket.
Hand grip divided into two major factors. One is badminton types and another one is the size. Before considering it, you must need to know about the hand grip and its types.
Badminton grips usually have two types, towel and synthetic. Towel grip is made to absorb the sweat and give you a very handy and comfortable grip. It is much softer and allows you to put force to hit the shutter. The only drawback of towel grip is that it requirements replacement after some time as it can accumulate germs and other harmful bacteria. On the other hand, the synthetic grip does not require any replacement but didn’t give you comfort and right grip to hold the racket. Apart from that, it is unable to absorb the sweat of your hand.
Grip size is basically depending on your requirements. Big grip size racket usually considered by those players who want more power to deliver hit shots. But if you need better maneuverability, then go with the small grip size.
So here we wrap up this guide! We hope this guide will prove advantageous to you. Now you are very well familiar with the rackets and how you can pick the right and good quality badminton racket for you. You will find plenty of options in the market, but make sure to keep all these things in mind while considering it. Here are mentioned top 12 rackets come with the different specifications along with its strength and weakness. Now it is in your hand that which racket you should consider for you. If you still find difficult to choose a best badminton rackets for you, you can get help from your coach as well.